We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Vegan CRU.
- Cut the Bounty paper towel roll in half. Then, place 1 half in 1st container and the other half in the 2nd container.
- In a medium sauce pot, warm the water and coconut oil to almost a boil. Then, take it off the burner.
- Add the castile soap and essential oils to the mixture and stir gently. We don't want to make the mixture suds up.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture over each container and cover with the lids. Let it sit for 3-4 minutes. Flip the container over 1/2 way (2 minutes) through.
- Remove the lids and take the brown paper towel tubing out. When using, pull from the center of the roll.
These wipes can be used for adults, children, and furbabies. My dude and I use them and we also use them on our Chorkie=Daphne Rose and Chiweenie=Daisy Renee. These make great feet, bum, and face wipes for people and critters alike...hehehehe You can't flush these wipes, so I got a Diaper Genie to throw them away in. This keeps the smell out of the picture, and keeps the furbabies out of the pail. Make sure that you use filtered or distilled water because tap water will cause the wipes to grow mold. You can also add 1 tbsp of witch hazel (alcohol free) to the mixture to make it last a little longer. If you don't think you will use 2 containers of wipes in 2 weeks time, then save 1/2 of the paper towel roll for later use. And also use only half of the wet ingredients. *Please test for sensitivity before use on anyone. Some cats don't do well with melaleuca/tea tree oil. There are also certain ages that oils can be used on children. Study up on essential oils before use and use at your own discretion.