We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Vegan CRU.
Healthy Vegan Gingerbread Latte
Ditch the acidity of dairy & coffee & try this delicious vegan latte. YUMMY!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 1 person
Garnish The Top
- dash organic Saigon cinnamon
- dash organic nutmeg
- Boil some filtered water and also put your plant milk on the stove to cook on medium-high heat.
- Get your French press out and add the chicory root to it.
- Next, get your "coffee" mug prepped with sweetener, if you're using it.
- Add the boiling water to the French press and allow it to steep for 3 minutes.
- Take your plant milk off the stove. It should have boiled but not for long.
- Pour the chicory root into the mug first and stir the sweetener up well. Also, add the ground ginger, cinnamon, & cloves & stir well.
- Take a frother and froth the plant milk while still in the pan. Get it good and bubbly. This plant milk is great at frothing.
- Gently pour the frothed milk on top of the chicory root and garnish with the spices.