We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Vegan CRU.
- 3 cups plant milk I'm using Trader Joe's Almond Breeze
- 1 14oz can full-fat organic coconut milk I use Whole Foods brand (365)
- 4-6 tbsp Lakanto monkfruit sweetener or use organic dates or pure organic maple syrup
- .5-.75 tsp organic Saigon cinnamon you judge how much you want
- 1/8-1/4 tsp organic ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Coconut milk whipped cream
- ground cinnamon
- ground nutmeg
- star anise
- cinnamon stick
- Add everything to a blender (except any garnishes you want to use). Blend well for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve chilled or you can heat it up on low-medium heat to your desired temp.
- Serve in a pretty cup & garnish