We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Vegan CRU.
This Veggie Fajitas recipe is a sheet pan recipe that is easy to make & easy to clean up.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 6 fajitas
- 4 large organic portobello mushrooms cleaned & thinly sliced
- 1 large organic yellow onion thinly sliced
- 1 large organic red bell pepper thinly sliced
- Wash & cut up all your veg. Put all of the "Marinade" ingredients into a bowl & whisk it together.
- After you have the veg cut up & marinade made...in a large gallon-sized bag, add the marinade & veggies. Make sure to seal the top & then shake the bag gently to make sure all the veggies get marinade on it.
- Put the bag of veggies & marinade into the fridge for 30 minutes (at least).
- Preheat oven to 400°F (after the veggies have marinated long enough). Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper or with a silicone mat.
- Pour the veggies onto the baking sheet and place into the oven. Allow the veg to cook for 10 minutes, then turn over the veggies. Then, cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Pull the veggies out of the oven and serve with organic tortillas or lettuce wraps.